How to Adding credit or debit cards from a card issuer’s website

Hi,

I understand that it's possible to add a virtual debit or credit card from a mobile app into the iOS Wallet using PassKit from the Apple SDK. However, I haven't come across documentation on how to achieve this directly from a web app. I found this article on Apple's support site (https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/security/secdc2567239/web), which mentions adding cards from a card issuer’s website, but it doesn’t provide details on the process.

Could you please confirm if it's possible to add a card directly from a web app without using a mobile app? If so, could you guide me to the relevant documentation?

Thanks in advance!

Answered by DTS Engineer in 800636022

Hi @Harris333,

You wrote:

Could you please confirm if it's possible to add a card directly from a web app without using a mobile app? If so, could you guide me to the relevant documentation?

Yes, this behavior is possible via the private Apple Pay Web Push Provisioning entitlement, which requires approval. Please contact the Apple Pay Provisioning team with an explanation of your business needs:

• apple-pay-provisioning@apple.com

Cheers,

Paris X Pinkney |  WWDR | DTS Engineer

Accepted Answer

Hi @Harris333,

You wrote:

Yes, this behavior is possible via the private Apple Pay Web Push Provisioning entitlement, which requires approval. Please contact the Apple Pay Provisioning team with an explanation of your business needs:

• apple-pay-provisioning@apple.com

Cheers,

Paris X Pinkney |  WWDR | DTS Engineer

How to Adding credit or debit cards from a card issuer’s website

Q