Eye tracking data access for researchers

Hi,

Is there a way for researchers to get or request access to eye tracking data from the Apple Vision Pro within the boundaries of the app to be developed? I'm currently involved in research where access to eye tracking data would be beneficial (I'm aware of many existing discussions about this, but I was still wondering if there might be an option, particularly for research labs.)

Thank you for your answer.

Answered by Engineer in 799791022

There's no supported way for you to get eye tracking data from VisionPro with the APIs currently available. If you'd like us to consider adding the necessary functionality, please file an enhancement request using Feedback Assistant. Once you file the request, please post the FB number here. If you're not familiar with how to file enhancement requests, take a look at Bug Reporting: How and Why?

Accepted Answer

There's no supported way for you to get eye tracking data from VisionPro with the APIs currently available. If you'd like us to consider adding the necessary functionality, please file an enhancement request using Feedback Assistant. Once you file the request, please post the FB number here. If you're not familiar with how to file enhancement requests, take a look at Bug Reporting: How and Why?

Eye tracking data access for researchers

Q