How can I ensure that the GNSS received on iOS is reliable at the decimeter to centimeter level?

I am trying to use GNSS data to track the location of a mobile phone with high precision. I understand that using Fused Location provided by iOS can improve accuracy, but it is not perfect.

To inform the user when the current GNSS location is somewhat inaccurate (with meter-level error), which data fields should I rely on? (e.g., horizontal accuracy, vertical accuracy)

Additionally, I am curious if iOS currently supports dual-band GNSS calculations (e.g., SBAS, BeiDou-3, etc.). If supported, which API can be used to determine this status?

Answered by Scott in 799742022

The accuracy properties are basically all you have to work with. There is no API to get lower level information. See also this thread.

The accuracy properties are basically all you have to work with. There is no API to get lower level information. See also this thread.

How can I ensure that the GNSS received on iOS is reliable at the decimeter to centimeter level?

Q