App-Clip Network Error Code=-1004 with Network Link Conditioner

when trying to connect to our server - I get an error which occurs only in the app-clip:

Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1004 "Could not connect to the server."

more specifically - I get this error when trying to simulate a slow connection with Network Link Conditioner (LTE / 3G).

it only happens on Network Link Conditioner , and only in the app-clip: when I disable the Network Link Conditioner it starts working again. I receive the error quite fast, so it's not a time-out issue.

things I've tried (and didn't help):

• increase time-out period
  • reduce the network requests to 1 at the time.
  • set AllowsArbitraryLoads to true

full description of the error:

Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1004 "Could not connect to the server." UserInfo={_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=65, NSUnderlyingError=0x2826aff00 {Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=-1004 "(null)" UserInfo={_NSURLErrorNWPathKey=satisfied (Path is satisfied), interface: en0[802.11], ipv4, dns, uses wifi, _kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=65, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1}}, _NSURLErrorFailingURLSessionTaskErrorKey=LocalDataTask <3D0E9D26-B6BE-41C9-9D97-C61F6E71DBE8>.<3>, _NSURLErrorRelatedURLSessionTaskErrorKey=(
    "LocalDataTask <3D0E9D26-B6BE-41C9-9D97-C61F6E71DBE8>.<3>"
), NSLocalizedDescription=Could not connect to the server., NSErrorFailingURLStringKey=<<serverAddress>>, NSErrorFailingURLKey=https://<<serverAddress>>, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1})
App-Clip Network Error Code=-1004 with Network Link Conditioner

Q