Idea's to improve Apple Watch

Dear Apple Team,

I have a suggestion to enhance the Apple Watch user experience.

A new feature could provide personalized recommendations based on weather conditions and the user’s mood.

For example, during hot weather, it could suggest drink something cold, or if the user feeling down,it could offer ways the boost their mood.

This kind of feature could make the Apple Watch not just a health and fitness tracker but also a more functional personal assistant.

“İmprove communication with Apple Watch”

Feature #1: Noise detection and location suggestions.

Imagine having your Apple Watch detect ambient noise levels and suggest a quieter location for your call.

Feature #2: Context-aware call response options.

If you can't answer a call, your Apple Watch could offer pre-set responses to communicate your status and reduce missed call anxiety.

For example, if you're in a busy restaurant, your Apple Watch could suggest moving to a quieter spot nearby for a better conversation.

Or if you’re in a movie theater,your Apple Watch could send an automatic “I’m in the movie’s” text to the caller.

“İmprove user experience and app management“

1. Automated Sleep Notifications:

The ability for the Apple Watch to automatically turn off notifications or change the watch face when the user is sleeping would provide a more seamless experience.

For instance,when the watch detects that the user is in sleep mode,it could enable Do Not Disturb to silence calls and alerts.

1. Caller Notification:

In addition,it would be great if the Apple Watch could inform callers that the user is currently sleeping.

This could help manage expectations for those attempting to reach the user at night.

1. App Management to Conserve Battery:

Implementing a feature that detects draining app's when the user is asleep could further enhance battery life.

The watch and the iphone could close or pause apps that are using significant power while the user is not active.

I believe these features could provide valuable advancements in enhancing the Apple Watch's usability for those who prioritize a restful night's sleep.

Thank you for considering my suggestions.

Best regards,

Mahmut Ötgen

Istanbul,Turkey

Answered by darkpaw in 799564022

These are the Developer Forums, where developers of third-party apps for Apple's platforms ask each other for hints and tips on coding.

These forums are not where Apple's actual developers chat about new features.

If you have a suggestion, you should raise it at: https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Accepted Answer

These are the Developer Forums, where developers of third-party apps for Apple's platforms ask each other for hints and tips on coding.

These forums are not where Apple's actual developers chat about new features.

If you have a suggestion, you should raise it at: https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Idea's to improve Apple Watch

Q