Best way to navigate multiple game screens

Good morning everyone,

I'm building a simple game (my first game) using SwiftUI and SpriteKit that contains multiple views. I'm writing my game based on a main scene loaded into the GameView using a SpriteView. From there, using buttons, I move from one scene to another using self.scene?.view?.presentScene(...) and also with some cool transitions (.crossFade(withDuration: 0.5))).

But I'm not sure if this is the best approach. I would need some guidance because I cannot find any material discussing the best way to create a proper navigation with SpriteKit.

Do you have an updated article, tutorial, or reference that I can follow to learn about the best way to implement navigation in a SpriteKit game?

What I'm doing right now is working, but I have limitations, for example, if I want to mix SwiftUI views and SpriteKit scenes. I want to add a Credits scene with some text and images that I want to do in SwiftUI and a Statistic scene with some cool graphics to show the players, but I don't know if I can navigate from an SKScene into a View, or if I need a completely different approach. Can I add UI components directly in a SpriteKit scene instead of using a different navigation system and full SwiftUI views?

I really appreciate any help you can provide. As you can see, I'm a little bit lost 😅

Thanks a lot in advance 🙏

Best way to navigate multiple game screens

Q