Apple Intelligence Still Showing “joined waitlist”

I wanted to join the Apple Intelligence after I updated my iPhone 15pro to iOS 18.1 beta. But it is still showing that I’m in the waitlist. It has been almost one day! Why? Is it normal?

Hello,

No, that should actually not be normal, it seems that there are some problems, unfortunately I also have problems with the wait, but with the MacOS version. Actually, the waiting list should go quickly within a few hours as this is already exceeded with the waiting list only helps to wait for an update from Apple.

Same here ive been waiting and I’m still waiting on the waitlist and it’s been 2 days already 48 hours in counting. I’m not sure what the problem is but I’ll see when it’s dowloaded and ready to use.

How to resolve this issue

I'm on macOS Sequoia 15.1, running in a partition, and it's now twice gone back and forth between Apple Intelligence being available and then reverting to saying "Joined Waitlist". How can one get off the waitlist and have Apple Intelligence stick around?

I need iPhone 15 pro to access intelligence? My Mac is compatible but my iPhone is old...

Any solutions to this? I’m experiencing the same as the OP, but on an iPhone 16 Pro Max.

I joined the Apple intelligence waiting list on the 20th of September In my iPhone 16 pro max! and today is September 23rd and i’m still waiting For it! does it take this long? I’m very confused!!

It worked for me after i restarted my mac so try restarting your phone.

Apple Intelligence Still Showing “joined waitlist”

Q