VisionOS Beta 2 Control Center hijacking important gestures

I was surprised to find the update to the Home button for the Control Center in the Beta 2 update to VisionOS. It essentially cripples my app (in review) because it hijacks looking at the palm and pinching, which is a very natural position for the hand to be in if, for instance, you're holding something in it, as is done in my app.

I can't imagine other apps will not want to do the same. I looked at a few others and noticed that in Blackbox, for instance, it hides the button at the beginning, but as soon as you do the gesture it comes back and there's no way to get rid of it again, so the gesture kicks you out of the app on subsequent uses.

I'd like this feedback to reach the Product Development team at Apple and am hoping this makes a difference in this feature moving forward. If nothing else, I'd like to see a way to disable it in my app.

If anyone else feels this way about this feature, please chime in so that we can get some eyes on it.

Regards.

Hey! I wanted to raise this as I'm also encountering this problem. My app encourages users to use their hands (including spatial pinch gestures) and it's is indeed subject to numerous false positive triggers. For full context, the app uses an ImmersiveSpace with Metal in .mixed mode and I wish the control center gesture in that specific scenario would be triggered with the gaze looking up.

Maybe related feedback:

VisionOS Beta 2 Control Center hijacking important gestures

Q