Apple Intelligence remains stuck in the "Preparing" status (MacOS)

Hello I have on my MacBook Air M2 MacOS 15.1 and it runs amazingly Super Good also fie battery life I am aware of problems with a beta but Apple Intelligence can not be activated properly. I live in the EU but many still got it with the requirements that you really set everything to American unfortunately nothing really happened with the very long wait I came into the waiting list and with "Preparing" it stops and that a whole day (almost 24h) and I also restarted the waiting list by changing region but no succes.

Answered by WutzitheMapLover in 798045022

Same problem here i also have macbook air M2 15.1 im american but am currently on vacation in the eu. i tried restarting and safe booting but its been stuck on "Preparing" for a while now.

Idk if helpful but earlier i had a system data issue and so i had to delete some Apple Intelligence Siri "Spotlight Indexing files"

Accepted Answer

Same problem here i also have macbook air M2 15.1 im american but am currently on vacation in the eu. i tried restarting and safe booting but its been stuck on "Preparing" for a while now.

Idk if helpful but earlier i had a system data issue and so i had to delete some Apple Intelligence Siri "Spotlight Indexing files"

I am having the same issue as well on a MacBook Air M2. I am also American, and I have not traveled anywhere outside of the US, since the beta was out. So I am confused as to why it is stuck on preparing.

Hi, I've faced the same problem that was disappear after I connect charge cable to the laptop and clean the storage to have 70 GB free. I'm pretty sure it helped. Just FYI. Also, during fixing the issue, I turned off / on Siri, changed Siri language and voice but it didn't take an effect until I free space on the disk.

Unfortunately, I still have severe problems even with beta 2

do you still have this issue ?

facing the same issue from the time Apple Intelligence got released??? any solution or fixes??

They fix it

Apple Intelligence remains stuck in the "Preparing" status (MacOS)

Q