SpatialTemplate in Fully Immersive Space

I'm having an issue with Group Activities and Spatial Templates in a fully immersive space.

Basically, my app switches between various immersive spaces and sets a SpatialTemplate based on the RealityView it enters. However, whenever a SpatialTemplate is set, it randomly makes the immersive space disappear without dismissing it. The Digital Crown has to be pressed to properly dismiss the immersive space, even though it's not visible.

I can get around this by toggling systemCoordinator.configuration.supportsGroupImmersiveSpace to false before entering and then waiting a couple of seconds before setting it to true. However, this doesn't seem like a great solution.

Another issue is that sometimes when entering a fully immersive space with an active Group Activity session, it flips the rotation of the RealityKit content. The immersiveSpaceDisplacement values are way off, so setting any offsets based on that is not an option. It seems like when the system is attempting to place the participants in the "appropriate" location, it doesn't understand the fully immersive environment at all. Granted, my RealityKit content is pretty complex, but I don't think it should flip the scene's y-axis upside down.

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing these issues and has any workarounds?

SpatialTemplate in Fully Immersive Space

Q