How to forbid SharePlay on IOS 18 ?

Hello,

I saw that, in IOS 18 + FaceTime + SharePlay, we can take the control of another device (for support an user for example). I would like to block the use of SharePlay on my application. My application does not include Capabilites "Group Activities", but I do not know whether this is sufficient to block the use of SharePlay. What do you think ?

Thanks in advance for your returns.

Hello @kisseApple, please use Feedback Assistant to submit an enhancement request, and please post here the ID generated by Feedback Assistant.

Hello Apple,

Finally my question was badly worded. I should have asked : "Is there a way to know that my app runs under FaceTime with Screen Sharing true. The response is: yes of course, look at UISScreen.main.captured property. With an observer on this property, I can hide my screen when FaceTilm Screen Sharing is active. But I want to go further : allow the Screen Sharing and forbid the Remote Control. So, my new question, : is there a property (for example in UIScreen) or another means to know that the SharePlay Remote Control is active ?

Best Regards

How to forbid SharePlay on IOS 18 ?

Q