appStoreReceiptURL length

Hello, I have a question to consult. My app includes app purchase, and I will receive the receipt after the purchase. During the testing process, it was found that with the increase of orders without "Finish" (simulating the situation of a user's order loss), the length of receipt would also increase. At present, our test account contains a maximum of 10 orders that are not "finished", and the length of "receipt" is increased from the first voucher length: [12812 characters] [9609 bytes] to the tenth voucher length: [17220 characters] [12913 bytes], currently we are testing in a sandbox environment. My question is whether there is a maximum length limit for the field receipt in a formal environment, and if so, what is the maximum length?

For an answer to your issue, see https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/7675.

From Validating receipts with the App Store: The verifyReceipt endpoint is deprecated. To validate receipts on your server, follow the steps in Validating receipts on the device on your server. To validate in-app purchases on your server without using receipts, call the App Store Server API to get Apple-signed transaction and subscription information for your customers, or verify the AppTransaction and Transaction signed data that your app obtains. You can also get the same signed transaction and subscription information from the App Store Server Notifications V2.

appStoreReceiptURL length

Q