Simulator iOS 15 Can't Response touch on Xcode 15.4

I have a problem with my xcode. I try to install apps xcodes to manage multiple xcode. My xcode version on 15.2(i try to run on iOS 15 SE1 it's no problem) and after that i try to install xcode 16 beta 3 i try to run iOS 15 SE1 the simulator blank. After that, i delete xcode 16 beta 3 and use xcode 15.2 i try to run on Simulator SE1 iOS 15 the simulator can't response touch. I try to trigger with Device menu on simulator Home, lock, trigger screenshot, etc. The simulator not response touch. How to solve this problem ? how to remove all simulator if uninstall xcodes.

Same issue ! iOS 15 don't response touch.

Me and my teammate is having the exact same issue. Tried to install the latest xcode beta 16.1. Same issue. Also tried to reinstall the ios15.0 simulator with no luck.

I created a report: FB15175612 (Simulator iOS 15 Can't Response touch on Xcode 16.0)

Still occurring on Xcode 16.0.

Thanks for the report, @Sam24 . This is a good reminder that feeback reports are important. Don't assume that someone else has reported an issue or that posting to forums is sufficient to grab the attention of engineers.

iOS 15.5 seems to be working fine for me. I'm currently installing other version to check, but it would be good to have additional data if any of you can reply with it.

Is the incompatibility limited to iOS 15.0? Are other versions impacted by this incompatibility? What about tvOS 15.0 and watchOS 8.0? What about iOS 15.1?

Is the incompatibility only on macOS Sequoia hosts, or does it impact older versions of macOS as well?

--Jeremy

This is still happening on macOS Sequoia specifically with the iOS 15.0 emulator. iOS 15.1 and above are working as expected.

Yeah. Still happening on Xcode 15.4 (15F31d) with macOS Sonoma 14.7. iOS15 doesn't work, next available one (15.2) works normally

Simulator iOS 15 Can't Response touch on Xcode 15.4

Q