Xcode is running build tool plug-in that has been removed

I recently installed the Swift OpenAPI Generator on my Xcode project. I used it for a little bit but then decided that it would not work how I wanted it to, so I uninstalled it. I uninstalled all the packages related to the OpenAPI generator, and removed the generator from my projects build phases.

However, when I try to build and run my project now, I get an error saying that my application could not find the OpenAPI generator script. I did delete this script, but I also removed it as a run build tool plug-in, so it should not be trying to execute in the first place. I used the instructions found in this WWDC23 video (at around the 9:00 minute mark).

I am wondering how to completely remove this plug-in. I have tried searching my XCOde project, but I cannot find any indication of this plug-in still existing within my project. I have tried cleaning the build folder as well, but to no avail.

What can I do to resolve this issue?

Answered by haasia2027 in 794106022

Rebooting my computer and rebooting Xcode fixed this problem for me. I am not sure why Xcode was doing this, but it is working now.

Accepted Answer

Rebooting my computer and rebooting Xcode fixed this problem for me. I am not sure why Xcode was doing this, but it is working now.

Xcode is running build tool plug-in that has been removed

Q