System files taking up way to much space

I am using an iPhone 11 running iOS 18 Developer Beta 1. Recently, I've encountered a significant problem with my system storage. As of now, my system files are occupying 44 GB of my 128 GB drive, which is an excessive amount.

Here's a detailed overview of the issue:

Problem Description: My system files are consuming an unusually large amount of storage—44 GB out of 128 GB.

Steps Taken:

• I attempted to resolve this by cleaning up my pictures, but the system file size continued to grow.

• I also tried clearing the caches, but this did not help.

Error Messages:

• I haven't received any specific error messages, but some of my apps keep crashing intermittently.

Frequency of the Issue:

• This issue is constant and does not seem to resolve on its own.

Impact:

• I am unable to update or download new apps.

• I cannot download new pictures.

• I am unable to update to iOS 18 Developer Beta 2 due to insufficient space.

Additional Information:

1. The problem began around a week ago. At that time, the system files were around 10 GB, which was already concerning, but it has now ballooned to 44 GB.

This storage issue is severely impacting the functionality of my iPhone, and I'm seeking assistance to identify the cause and find a solution.

I am experiencing the same thing on DB2. There are many similar issues on this forum as well that seem like exactly what we’re experiencing. Make sure to boost an issue if it’s relevant to you so the devs see it.

System files taking up way to much space

Q