How to invoke an Apple Iphone to take screen shot

I am working on an application design where I would like to have the Iphone running an app such as Apple Map, and while I might be driving in the car I would like to have my apple Watch invoke a screen shot of the current view of I map showing my location without having to use the iphone.

So the Iphone would be active and in a car holder displaying my location on the map. Once I made my route point, such as a waypoint. I would like to press a button on my watch app to do a screen print.

Second though is, could I press a button on my Apple Watch app to fire an request to my own IOS Application using WatchConnectivity to capture my Location to a data file.

Third thought is could a press a button on my Apple Watch app to interact with an active app, which is an app like a reminder app and create a new Reminder Note in the active app in focus on my Iphone, but is not a component of my IPhone App.

Thanks for any insight how I could make a Apple Watch app send Button Presses reliably to my Iphone Application active, so that I. could avoid having to touch my iPhone?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

How to invoke an Apple Iphone to take screen shot

Q