Configured Apple Sign Relay but not receiving emails

I'm following the steps outlined to be able to email users that have used Apple Sign-in that is listed here and I have a green check for SPF status. I used my email <my_email_here>@gmail.com, but when I try to send an email from the email address configured to the private relay email I don't see my test email coming through.

I also tried sending an email from a non configured email and I don't back any sort of error message, not sure if I should though.

Is there a delay in how quickly the email is received?

Answered by DTS Engineer in 805250022

Hi @robevans,

Please see the following documentation for more information:

Configuring your environment for Sign in with Apple https://developer.apple.com/documentation/sign_in_with_apple/configuring_your_environment_for_sign_in_with_apple#3743946

For Sign in with Apple, the Private Email Relay Service is used to communicate to the private email addresses that users opt-in to providing your apps. As long as your email sources and domains are properly registered and their SPF and/or DKIM authentications are validated, there should be no message delivery issues or delays.

However, If there are configuration errors, you will receive a bounce back with a 550 5.1.1 Relay not allowed for <xxxxxx@privaterelay.apple.com> or similar.

Cheers,

Paris X Pinkney |  WWDR | DTS Engineer

Hi @robevans,

Please see the following documentation for more information:

Configuring your environment for Sign in with Apple https://developer.apple.com/documentation/sign_in_with_apple/configuring_your_environment_for_sign_in_with_apple#3743946

For Sign in with Apple, the Private Email Relay Service is used to communicate to the private email addresses that users opt-in to providing your apps. As long as your email sources and domains are properly registered and their SPF and/or DKIM authentications are validated, there should be no message delivery issues or delays.

However, If there are configuration errors, you will receive a bounce back with a 550 5.1.1 Relay not allowed for <xxxxxx@privaterelay.apple.com> or similar.

Cheers,

Paris X Pinkney |  WWDR | DTS Engineer

Configured Apple Sign Relay but not receiving emails

Q