Matter.framework does not work properly in iOS 16.1.1

On iOS 16.0, I added accessories via the MTRDeviceController class in the Matter.framework, and it worked fine.

But when I will phone upgrade to the latest version of the iOS (iOS 16.1.1), after I call "MTRDeviceController" class "pairDevice: onboardingPayload: error:" method. I get an error like this:

CHIP: [BLE] BLE:Error writing Characteristics in Chip service on the device: [The specified UUID is not allowed for this operation.]

According to the error message, I guess that the characteristics of a certain Bluetooth cannot be read and written. After trying to verify it, I find that the characteristics uuid of the Matter accessory: "18EE2EF5-263D-4559-959F-4F9C429F9D12" cannot be read.

So, my question is what can I do in iOS 16.1.1 to make my app work as well as it does on iOS 16.0.

I have noticed that in iOS 16.1.1, it works if I add devices using MatterSupport.framework.

But I didn't find if I specified the fabric for the accessory, as well as getting the nodeId of the device, so I don't know how I can continue to control my device using matter.framework after adding it

I have noticed that in iOS 16.1.1, it works if I add devices using MatterSupport.framework.

But I didn't find if I specified the fabric for the accessory, as well as getting the nodeId of the device, so I don't know how I can continue to control my device using matter.framework after adding it

You should Add EnableBluetoothCentralMatterClientDeveloperMode.mobileconfig from here

I know there are no more errors after installing this mobileconfig. But what happens when the app is released and I can't get my users to install it

Same issue for me. With the profil no pb to pair a matter device but without it, although my app is released and available on the apple store, i can not pair matter devices : LE:Error writing Characteristics in Chip service on the device: [The specified UUID is not allowed for this operation.] Failed to establish BLE connection: ../../../../../../../../Sources/CHIPFramework/connectedhomeip/src/platform/Darwin/BleConnectionDelegateImpl.mm:455: Ble Error 0x00000407: GATT write characteristic operation failed

Any solution ?

Have you found a solution ? I'm in the same situation.

Guys, any progress?

在 macOS 上使用chip-tool,或在 iOS 上使用 CHIP Tool 使用开源 Matter Darwin 芯片工具和 iOS 芯片工具配对 Matter 配件需要在 MacOS 或 iOS/iPadOS 上安装 蓝牙 Central Matter 客户端开发人员模式配置文件

下载蓝牙 Central Matter 客户端开发人员模式配置文件并将其安装在 iOS/iPadOS 16.1 beta 3 和 MacOS 13.1 beta 3 或更高版本的系统上。

对于macOS,可以通过“设置”->“隐私和安全”->“配置文件”安装配置文件 对于iOS/iPadOS,如有必要,请通过电子邮件发送配置文件或使用 AirDrop 将配置文件传输到iOS/iPadOS 16 beta 3设备。 重新启动您的系统

对于iOS/iPadOS,启用开发者模式。请参阅 此开发者页面 编译适用于 macOS 的芯片工具或适用于 iOS 的 CHIP Tool

Any idea? when app is release

maybe you should paired by MatterSupport.framework first. Then use Matter.framework to pair. MatterSupport.framework will Share setup information to you.

Matter.framework does not work properly in iOS 16.1.1

Q