XCode 14.1: Stuck at "Launching Application" after building the project

Hello team, On Xcode 14.1, After building the project and when the simulator launches, it shows blank black screen. Here steps to reproduce:

1. build the project with fresh device. Try changing the language to French in device settings
  2. Device should launch in French language. Instead, it loads and goes blank (blank screen)
  3. Quit the simulator (XPC error is displayed) and rebuild the project using the same simulator device.
  4. Build succeeds and simulator launches, but has blank screen on simulator.
  5. Xcode is stuck at "Launching Application"

Is this a known issue? Has anyone experienced the same? How can I fix this? Stack (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/74315983/xcode-stuck-on-launching-application) says its a bug, so posting here for recommendations

I can confirm that removing the Rosetta option from the Xcode.app solves the problem

Of course only if you have a M1 or M2 Mac (time for a change ???) In addition it compiles much faster!

Kudos to the community

Same issue on Mac OS ventura xcode 14.2 on M2 chip

Issue still happens on ventura 13.2 + xcode 14.2, in rosetta mode and in non-rosetta mode. Re-login apps in the terminal and restart the machine doesn't help.

@apple pls help

Same Problem here since I updated to Ventura.

same as above peeps Ventura Xcode 14.2

Why doesn't Apple fix this? This is a very critical issue.

Same problem here with Xcode 14.1 and MacOS Ventura 13.1 !!! :( Terrible problem

Facing the same issue, MacBook Pro M1, MacOS Ventura, Xcode 14.2. *** apple??

+1

Seems new project created by Xcode 14.2 don't has this problem.

same problem need someone to fix it

Same error to me in xCode 14.2 (Ventura 13.2.1) please help ! !

we have same issue,

Same problem! Xcode 14.2 (14C18) macOS 13.2.1 (22D68) MacBook Pro 16 M2 Pro

open Activity Monitor,then search launch_sim,kill this process, then I can rerun the sim,

XCode 14.1: Stuck at "Launching Application" after building the project

Q