XCode 14.1: Stuck at "Launching Application" after building the project

Hello team, On Xcode 14.1, After building the project and when the simulator launches, it shows blank black screen. Here steps to reproduce:

1. build the project with fresh device. Try changing the language to French in device settings
  2. Device should launch in French language. Instead, it loads and goes blank (blank screen)
  3. Quit the simulator (XPC error is displayed) and rebuild the project using the same simulator device.
  4. Build succeeds and simulator launches, but has blank screen on simulator.
  5. Xcode is stuck at "Launching Application"

Is this a known issue? Has anyone experienced the same? How can I fix this? Stack (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/74315983/xcode-stuck-on-launching-application) says its a bug, so posting here for recommendations

Will apple look into it anytime soon? because there seem's to be no point showing our frustration here.

Another dev reporting the same issue, adding comment in the vain hope that Apple will fix this.

I found that this bug can only be reproduced when rosette mode enabled for Xcode.app. macOS 13.0.1 (22A400 Xcode 14.2 (14C18)

Same problem.

macOS 13.0.1(22A400) Xcode 14.1(14B47b)

I have the same issue. Stuck at launching app and black screen on simulator.!!!

Having the same issue. Its frustrating to have to quit simulator and start again and again just to see my changes. Mac OS Ventura 13.0.1 , Xcode 14.1

Facing the same issue on Xcode 14 running on Mac OS Ventura. 😒

Same issue with Xcode 14.2 on macOS Ventura 13.1

having the same issue on m1pro + xcode 14.2. @apple please help!

Same problem! help!!!

Same problem TOO! help!!!

Facing the same issue. MacBook Pro M1, MacOS Ventura, XCode 14.2

Same issue on macOS Ventura using Xcode 14.2

Apple guys, please fix this bug, it's really annoying and time consuming for every rebuild.

I can make it launch after selecting "Restart" from the "Device" menu on the simulator.

XCode 14.1: Stuck at "Launching Application" after building the project

Q